2022 TAcc+ International Program:
Entry Point into Asian Markets for Startups
Taiwan Accelerator Plus (TAcc+) is an International Accelerator in Taiwan initiated by the Small & Medium Enterprise Administration (SMEA), Ministry of Economic Affair in Taiwan, focusing on AIoT and Healthcare.
2022 TAcc+ International Program is looking for international startups who would like to develop their business in Taiwan. We will leverage our resources to assist the selected startups to soft-land in Taiwan.
2022 TAcc+ International Program is for global startups to dive into Taiwan and the Asian market within one month.
The application starts from now till February 25th, 2022.
There will be an online pitch on April 21 & 22, 2022.
The TOP 10 selected startups will be able to
- connect with tech companies and hospital in Taiwan,
- get access to the supply chain and network with key players in the ecosystem.
- get 1 flight ticket to Taiwan for each team, and
- enjoy 1 month free accommodation and co-working space at TAcc+ at Linkou Startup Terrace, , Taiwan.
Application link: https://taccplus.com/en/international-program/
Corporate-Startup Innovation Challenges include the following:
- AIoT or IIoT solution for net zero emissions
- AIoT for smart manufacturing (e.g. with a focus on reliability and intelligence for optimization)
- AI for business operation (e.g. analysis to simplify, streamline, and improvement efficiency)
- AI for smart home (e.g. analysis on user behavior for home product auto config)
- EV, Internet of Vehicles solution
- Edge AI Inference
- Information security
- AI for health monitoring and precaution
- No code / Low code AI for medical platform
- Medical digital twin
- Biosensor application
Please kindly check the EDM and program information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Taiwan Globalization Network-TGN
Mobile: +31610894908 (WhatsApp, LINE)