- This event has passed.
WeScale Challenge – pitch (Deadline: October 6th, 2020, 18:00CET)
8 Oct 2020 @ 08:30 - 10:00 UTC+1Free
Are you ambitious, and (almost) ready to scale? Through the WeScale Challenge, you can win the support you need to take the next step. At least if you can convince the jury of the advantages you will deliver for society on October 8th 8:30-10:00 during the WeScale Challenge pitch competition.
For Dutch technology business looking to expand globally
A maximum of 6 companies will be selected to pitch for our panel. Pitch your company and the innovative products or services you’re offering your clients. Show how beneficial your innovations are for society and how you would use Taiwan in your plan to expand internationally.
Win 1-of-4 Taiwan Explorer Award, a 1-week (Silver) or 2-week (Gold) Explorer Business Tour in Taiwan, including air ticket!
APPLICATION FORM BEFORE OCT 6th
Quickly register your interest to participate, you’ll know on October 2d if you are selected to pitch. Application form HERE (link to Google Form). Please respond before October 6th – so we can select 6 companies to pitch. Awards will be announced later that day at 11:30 during Taiwan Business Day 2020
Application Criteria – winning conditions
- you are a business registered in the Netherlands;
- with a proven proposition and you are looking to scale-up;
- you have a clear view of what Taiwan (and Asia) can bring for your company – and vice versa.
- Startup Utrecht: Heerd Jan Hoogeveen firstname.lastname@example.org; +31651850478
- Taiwan Globalization Network (TGN): Valerie Hsu email@example.com; +31610894908
Location: Krachtstation, Amerikalaan 199, 3526 VD Utrecht (We will send you the invitation by 7 October, 18:00CET)