Invitation by IASP
IASP collaborate with the No.1 telecom company in Taiwan to provide the 5G accelerator program. This program welcomes overseas startups to join.
IAPS, National Yang Ming Chiao Tung Universityhttps://iaps.ord.nycu.edu.tw/
If any startup from Netherland or Taiger Accelerator wants to engage the Taiwan telecom company can apply for this program.
The fourth edition of Chunghwa Telecom 5G Accelerator will hold an online pitch session on May 4th. With in-house ICT expertise, Chunghwa Telecom works with strategic partners, technical experts, and development resources in the vertical worldwide.
We have provided verification sites, ecosystem resources, and business consultation services to nearly 40 startups. Besides optimizing products and services, these startups also discuss with Chunghwa Telecom Group for business and attend international events (MWC, VIVA TECH, ASIA TECH, SCSE, Meet Taipei, among others) for opportunities.
- Applications： Focus on 5G Digital Transformation, Metaverse, Sports Tech
- Company Industry： Blockchain, AIoT, AR/VR/MR/XR, Cloud, Big Data, Health, Information/cyber security
- The company has been established within 5 years (The establishment date is after January 1, 2017) or After being selected, a company will be established within 2 months, and it will meet the Taiwan SME certification standards and obtain a formal unified system.
- Online registration：https://forms.gle/WTGDc4phRkYVmj587
- Where did you know about the information? Please select The IAPS Tech Startup Accelerator
- Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, cc email@example.com
Mailing subject「OOO（Company Name）Application_Chunghwa Telecom 5G Accelerator」。
Registration details: https://pse.is/3efehq
- Abstract of your business plan
- Chunghwa Telecom 5G accelerator affidavit
- Personal Data Collection Notice and Personal Data Provision Consent
- The handling unit will conduct a qualification review after receiving the registration documents. After passing, we will reply to confirm that the registration is successful.
After the written review is passed, You will be invited to attend the online Pitch, (detail and location to be announced)