The organizer has extended the registration deadline till August 11th at 16:00 PM (Taiwan Standard Time).
The Taiwanese government, Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) and Ministry of Economic Affairs (MOEA) will host the first “Tech Innovation Excellence Award (TIE Award)” this year to promote innovative applications of semiconductors in cutting-edge technologies. We would like to invite startups, research institutions, and legal entities to showcase your innovation solutions for Cash Prizes, a free booth at Taiwan Innotech Expo in October 2022, and opportunities to partner with Taiwanese semiconductor companies.
The details of the award are as follows:
- Registration ends on August 11, 2022.
- No registration fees.
- TIE Award is to promote innovative applications that fits within AI & AIoT, Sensors, Efficient energy conservation, Communications/satellite, Smart manufacturing, Autonomous vehicles, New energy, and Others.
- Startups must be legally registered after January 1, 2014.
- The total prize of TIE Award is up to USD 109,000:
- 1st Place: USD 30,000
- 2nd Place: USD 20,000
- 3rd Place: USD 10,000
- 7 Honorable mentions: USD 7,000 each
6. The winning teams must attend the Taiwan Innotech Expo 2022 (October 13-15) in person, and will be granted a free booth to exhibit in the Taiwan Innotech Expo.
· Winning teams from overseas will receive partial subsidy for flight tickets and accommodation for 4 nights (details to follow).
· Teams that fail or refuse to fulfill this condition will forfeit all awards and prizes won.
We have also included links to the YouTube videos on the 2 subjects as listed below:
-Introduction to TIE Award-
-TIE Award Step by Step-
Click here to Register :
Any questions related to TIE Award, welcome to contact us at all times!