Pitching for Expansion 2018Q4
Pitching for Expansion – 2018 Q4 program
The “Pitching for Expansion” program is to connect the global startups, scale-ups, business angels, investors.
The pilot program in 2018 Q4 is to analyze 20 Taiwanese companies and we are going to introduce 8 companies. At least 4 will find investors via us. At least 4 will find a European coach.
We introduce our coaching service to our investors. Companies get four sessions with a coach of two hours within the Tiger Accelerator program. After that, it is up to the Company and the investor to decide to go further or not. The company has to pay the coach € 1000,- for the sessions and have to pay the travelling expenses.
We are going to select and guide the company to our investor’s relations. We offer those Taiwanese companies places during our regular investment meetings to get introduced. The costs are € 500,- for the introduction and 2%-6% of the deal. We will make also the connection with local Taiwanese business angels networks to arrange a local fit.
We have to see if we can arrange current (local) Voucher grants in the Netherlands for the facilitation.
- Companies fill in the ApplicationForm2018Q4
- Companies submit the application form (max 2 pages)
25 October Screening and selection based on the intake form
10 November 1st round pitching online
25 November 2nd round pitching online
29-30 November Startups receiving free 1 on 1 mentoring and advisory services
10 December Official pitching
- Taiwan Globalization Network (TGN)
- Tiger Accelerator Taipei (TA)
- Business Angels Connect (BAC)
- Small and Medium Enterprise Administration (SMEA), Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Taipei Tech
- Business Angels Europe (BAE)
- Tech Venture Club ITRI
- Dutch Incubation Association (DIA)
- Taiwan Business Association (TBA) in the Netherlands
- Tiger V-Hub Accelerator, the 1st virtual accelerator in Taiwan
Please download the intake form, fill in your data, and you must mail this form to:
For any questions, please feel free to contact Nina Chou, Tiger Accelerator Taipei at email@example.com